Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ten Days and Counting

Ten days and counting.
It seems there should be more paperwork to fill out, but it's finally been completed. Or mostly, anyway.
Even finalizing the bank accounts, a tedious and laborious sore-subject, (especially because I will not be a legal adult until 24 hours after I land in Israel,) is almost out of our minds.
Moving on to bigger and better things like packing. Which is not nearly as easy as it sounds. Filtering out items like crock pots and Heinz ketchup from excessive packing lists sent to me by many well-meaning people is extremely time-consuming.
As if I had room for baby powder, medical tape, and sandwich makers.
If they're taking ketchup, does that make me eligible for hoarding American soda to replace the carbonated mouthwash which Israelis call mint soda? It's a good thing they have falafel going for them.
Almost nine days...

No comments:

Post a Comment